Become a PATTA member
Do you want to help us raise awareness and raise standards, whilst having a body represent you and your business? If so join PATTA.
As a member of PATTA you can help us to promote what we are trying to achieve – raising standards.
Raising standards in the industry can help us all; it helps to show customers why they should look at quality rather than quantity, service over price, etc.
Everyone complains about low prices, sticker jockeys etc – that’s never going to change unless we all work together to promote what is good in our industry.
“PATTA” is an association of people operating in the trade of PAT testing; anyone who has an interest in or operates in the PAT testing industry can apply to become a member of the association.
As a PATTA member you will be connected to other members, some of whom are very experienced who can help you with your queries, so the Facebook group is the first place you should seek help from.
You are also invited to attend our annual members meet up, our next one being on the 18th September (Friday evening) 2020 in Sheffield. More information will be available nearer the time.
Membership costs just £55.00 per year, payable by direct debit – that’s less than a fiver a month!
To join, all you need to do is complete the application form below, then after you submit it you’ll be taken to a new page to set up a your subs payment.
- Membership of PATTA is for a person, not a business. If you happen to have a business you will benefit from the discounts on offer and the website directory listing.
- Being a member of PATTA shows you are committed to raising standards, and are supporting PATTA.
- Your subs get you discounts, membership of our Facebook group and use of our logo
- Your subs contribute to the costs of raising standards and representing you
- Every PATTA member who runs a business must have public liability insurance as a minimum.
- PATTA is not a regulator.
As a thank you for joining we have created a number of ‘benefits’; which are added extras we have acquired to thank you for joining us. They include:
- Discounts off labels, calibration, software and equipment.
- Use of the PATTA logo on your company documents and clothing, etc.
- Access to our members only Facebook group
- An invite to our annual members meet up.
A PATTA subscription costs just £55.00 a year, which is a steal when you think you’ll get 25% off every order from PAT Labels Online – known to save some members over £500 each year!
If you are ready to sign up as a member of PATTA apply below.
Note: Please make sure all spellings are correct on the application as details will be copied and pasted onto the members directory. The directory includes your logo, business name, town/city, link to website and telephone number so make sure what you provide in the application is correct. If you are not registering as a business your name will be listed below the business members.