To apply to join the association please read this information first, then complete the form below.
When we receive an application we will review it and when we’re satisfied that you meet our initial requirements we will send you an invoice for the appropriate payment based on your chosen options.
You should then make the payment as soon as possible. When the payment is received into our account you’ll be sent a receipt followed by an email including your certificate explaining what to do next, which will include getting you access to the members area of the website, our Facebook group etc. You will also be added to our members list to confirm you are now a registered member.
Your membership lasts for 12 months from the date your payment is received; approximately 1 month before membership is due to expire you’ll be sent a new invoice for the next payment, which should be paid before your 12 months ends, for your membership to continue at the same rate.
When you join you are agreeing to work to our minimum standards at all times, not to use our branding as your own company logo etc. and not to do anything that would bring the association into disrepute.
Membership Benefits include:
- Technical and business help and guidance
- Access to formal business document templates
- Being part of a network of other PAT engineers
- Access to our exclusive, private forum on Facebook
- Invite to member meet-ups
- Discount off labels from PAT Labels Online
- Discount off calibration from Britannia Test and Measurement
- Discount off software from Simply PATs
- Discounted training from the PAT Testing Expert
- Listing in our online directory with website link
- Use of the PATTA logo on your company documents, website etc. (but not instead of your own branding)
- Members’ Certificate
There are three membership option, the choice is yours
Whichever membership you choose you can pay by bank transfer, card (PayPal) or direct debit (Go Cardless).
If your application is successful, we’ll send you an invoice or payment instructions. Your payment should be made as soon as possible as your application will not be completed until payment is received. When payment has been received you will receive a receipt by email, followed by confirmation of your successful application including instructions of how to access all membership features.
Your Membership Application Form
Please ensure you complete this form in full with correct spelling and punctuation
Please note – the sign up process can take up to 21 days. PATTA reserves the right to reject applications we do not feel meet PATTA requirements