- Do you want to help us improve the industry you operate in?
- Do you want to support what we are trying to achieve?
- Do you want to be represented when decisions are being made that affect your business and career?
To come on board and help PATTA try to achieve its objectives, you can sign up as a ‘member’.
Membership costs just £55.00 to join, and renews on an annual basis.
All payments are done automatically as a recurring payment through PayPal with the first payment today and each subsequent payment every 12 months from today.
You can cancel at any time – if you do cancel, your membership will continue until your renewal date; if payment is not received at renewal (eg payment has been cancelled) your membership will automatically be cancelled and all benefits will cease immediately. We’re doing this in our spare time so don’t have the time to chase you for payments or send reminders.
Receipts – use the PayPal payment confirmation as a receipt for your accounts.
Member benefits – will be sent to you by email after your application has been processed.
There are 3 stages to the application – you must complete each stage for your membership to activate:
- Make payment through Paypal, which also sets up the recurring payment
- Complete the membership application form (which you are redirected to after payment)
- Set up your members’ directory entry (which you are directed to after the application form).
Remember when you join PATTA you are joining an association that it trying to improve our industry, you are showing your support for the work we do. You do get some discounts as benefits, and other benefits such as access to our Facebook group, but PATTA isn’t going to be supplying you with loads of regular information, there’ll be no junk mail and we’re not here to get you more work. The work we do is usually long term, slow and not very exciting really – we rarely have much we can say about it until its done, in fact even then a lot of our work can go unnoticed, not to say it isn’t important. The Code of Practice 5th edition work we did happened over 2 years, and most of it was confidential until the book was launched! But we do appreciate your support. Without this ‘donation’ from our members we would have to pay all the costs ourselves; not just some of them.
As a thank you for joining we have created a number of ‘benefits’; which are added extras we have acquired to thank you for joining us. They include:
- Discounts off labels, calibration, software and equipment.
- Use of the PATTA logo on your company documents and clothing, etc.
- Access to our members only Facebook group
- An invite to our annual members meet up.
A PATTA subscription costs just £55.00 a year, which is a steal when you think you’ll get 25% off every order from PAT Labels Online – known to save some members over £500 each year!
If you are ready to sign up as a member of PATTA apply below – please allow a few days for your application to be processed, and a few weeks for everything to update on line.